Pet Sitting Services
Leaving town is a stressful time. Even that much anticipated vacation still leaves a lot on your mind. Let me make at least one part of leaving easier on you, by caring for your pets! I have been pet sitting for over ten years and have made some awesome new four-legged friends that way. Having a pet sitter come in to your home, it is the least stressful option for your pet, they are less likely to be exposed to illnesses, and you have the peace of mind knowing that your pet and home are being looked after. I am certified in canine and feline CPR and first aid, and am licensed, insured and bonded. I promise, by trusting me with your pets, that you will come home to happy animals and a tidy home.
- You always have the option to add an hour of training to an overnight service, for as many of the nights as you would like. I will work with your dogs on loose leash walking, boundary training, calm behavior, impulse control, basic manner or tricks. Training to house-sitting adds $20 a night.
- For clients with multiple dogs, I will walk your dogs together if possible. If I have to do multiple walks, please be prepared to book that full time.
- As much as I want to accept all requests for walks, I am working during the day, for the moment at least. Unfortunately, that leaves me unavailable for midday walks and visits. If you need walks later in the day or on weekends, I am your person! I will keep you all updated as my schedule opens up more.
- I want to try to follow your routine as much as possible, but I won't walk your dog on a prong collar or with a retractable leash. If you are looking for recommendations to help your dog with pulling, I am happy to offer you some harness ideas. If your dog is pulling hard enough to hurt their throat, I may use one of my own standard harnesses on them. If you want me only to use your dog equipment and none of mine, please let me know.
- Surgical Recovery visit: In the event that your pet has had surgery and is supposed to be staying calm and leaving the surgical site alone, I am willing to come and hang out with your pet while you are out of the home. I can provide safe mental stimulation and enrichment, and can be there to comfort your pet if they are stressed. Same thing for a pet that is due to give birth at any time. I am not a vet, but I am familiar enough with pet health that I will be able to know when it is time to take them in to the vet.
- Farm Sits: I will either be available to do an overnight on hobby and small farms or offer drop in visits. I am familiar enough with caring for horses, goats, cattle and chickens. I am not an expert, but know enough to know when to call the vet and to give you peace of mind that someone is there to watch out for your property.